Instructions for authors
Articles should be about 2000 words using the APA style of referencing.
The title page should contain:
- the title which should be concise and reflect the subject of the article, followed by author’s name and organisational affiliation,
- address for correspondence,
- short abstract of no more than 150 words
- up to 3 keywords
- acknowledgement and declaration of conflict of interest
- declaration that the article is original and has not been published or submitted elsewhere, or,
- quoting the original source if the article is a variation of previously presented or published research
- declaration of any ethical issues
Main body of manuscript
This should be divided into appropriate sub-heading as follows:
- Discussion and conclusion
Figures, tables, images can be embedded in the text, but, please also submit a copy in separate files. These will be printed in black and white so please make sure that figures and graphs clearly represent the data.
Authors own copyright of their published work. However, authors are required to reference the Journal as the source in any future development of their article.
For institutionally owned work (i.e. ownership by author’s place of work) authors are required to submit a separate letter of authorisation signed by the appropriately authorised individual.
Contributors are invited to submit their manuscript in Microsoft Word via email to the editor-in-chief.
Manuscripts will be checked to ensure they meet the Journal criteria and format and will be assigned to a handling editor who will arrange for peer review. The handling editor will make a recommendation on the paper upon receiving the reviewer’s comments. Authors will be notified of the outcome via email.